Approximate course duration:
- Bronze – approx 1 .5 hours depending on numbers
- Silver – approx 3 hours
- Gold – 3 to 4 hours.
We will not rush you, we give you as much time as you need to complete your Skippers Ticket in a relaxed atmosphere
Choose your date, time and place.
- You have the flexibility to book a convenient day . Courses start at 9 am weekdays and 8 am weekends Call 0418923004 for availability courses are run daily 7 days a week.
- Simply book your course, read the workbook and meet the trainer at the desired location.
- Your trainer will go over key points of the theory with you and answer any questions you may have.
- You then complete a simple multiple choice 40 question quiz. (Usually takes about 15 minuets to complete). Your trainer will then demonstrate the required skills and you simply replicate.
- Make sure you study the workbook fully, not just a quick glance.
- Choose a tranquil location. We use Maylands because, no large boat traffic, not busy, inland smooth waters, Modern air conditioned lecture rooms with toilets, free parking, tea, coffee.
- Courses are easier in the morning before the sea breeze comes in.
- Some trainers, like Sea Safe, have purpose built vessels that are extremely easy to manoeuvre. Use of our boat is included in price.
- Complete the Practice Questions