Book any date, if the course is full we will always get back to you
Approximate course duration
- Silver – approx 4-5 hours
- Gold – 5 +hours. (All depending on numbers)
We will not rush you, we give you as much time as you need to complete your Skippers Ticket in a relaxed atmosphere
Choose your date, time . We operate 7 days
- You have the flexibility to book a convenient day . Courses start at 8 am 7 days a week Call 0418923004 for availability.
- Simply book your course, read the workbook , watch the practical DVD, meet the trainer at our Maylands training room location.
- Your trainer will go over key points of the theory with you and answer any questions you may have.
- You then complete a simple multiple choice 40 question quiz. (Usually takes about 15 minuets to complete). Your trainer will then demonstrate the required skills and you simply replicate.
- Make sure you study the workbook fully, not just a quick glance.
- Watch the free practical DVD several times
- Choose a tranquil location. We use Maylands because, no large boat traffic, not busy, inland smooth waters, Modern air conditioned lecture rooms with toilets, free parking, tea, coffee.
- Courses are easier in the morning before the sea breeze comes in.
- Some trainers, like Sea Safe, have purpose built vessels that are extremely easy to manoeuvre. Use of our boat is included in price.
- Complete the Practice Questions & study the free practical DVD