Approximate course duration:
- Bronze – approx 2 hours
- Silver – approx 3.5 hours
- Gold – 4 +hours. (All depending on numbers)
We will not rush you, we give you as much time as you need to complete your Skippers Ticket in a relaxed atmosphere
Choose your date, time .
- You have the flexibility to book a convenient day . Courses start at 9 am weekdays and 8 am weekends Call 0418923004 for availability courses are run daily 7 days a week.
- Simply book your course, read the workbook , watch the practical DVD, meet the trainer at the desired location.
- Your trainer will go over key points of the theory with you and answer any questions you may have.
- You then complete a simple multiple choice 40 question quiz. (Usually takes about 15 minuets to complete). Your trainer will then demonstrate the required skills and you simply replicate.
- Make sure you study the workbook fully, not just a quick glance.
- Watch the free practical DVD several times
- Choose a tranquil location. We use Maylands because, no large boat traffic, not busy, inland smooth waters, Modern air conditioned lecture rooms with toilets, free parking, tea, coffee.
- Courses are easier in the morning before the sea breeze comes in.
- Some trainers, like Sea Safe, have purpose built vessels that are extremely easy to manoeuvre. Use of our boat is included in price.
- Complete the Practice Questions & study the free practical DVD